The hotel is situated in a tiny cove within 240.000 m2 of land where there are palm trees and other plants native to the Canary Islands. The building was built in 1932 and renovated in 1999 and offers 9 double rooms and 3 suites. Inside the hotel, the furnishings and paintings are antique and the floors are of terracotta. Guests are provided with a 24-hour reception desk, a hotel safe, a restaurant overlooking the ocean and a car park. The guest rooms are decorated with antique furniture and have en-suite bathroom, minibar, TV and a terrace.