This elegant hotel was constructed more than 100 years ago but was totally renovated in 1999. The building reflects the taste and character of the decade it was built in. It is 500 m from the city centre.Built in 1902, this hotel comprises a total of 23 rooms. The facilities include a lobby area, which has a 24-hour reception service, a bar, a lift, games and TV room as well as a café. There is also a conference room and a public Internet terminal available for use. Younger guests may let some steam off in the children's playground.The tasteful rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a radio, Internet access and satellite/cable TV. Further fittings include a kitchenette, tiling and central heating.