The hotel was built in 1945 and renovated in the year 2000. It consists of 80 rooms spread over 7 floors. The hotel has a 24-hour reception, a currency exchange desk and a lift. There is a TV room, a playroom as well as an air-conditioned restaurant with highchairs for children. A conference room, Internet access, Wifi free, room and laundry service and medical assistance as well as a public car park with charge are all available for guests' use.